Because of Enhanced Community Quarantine, being creative in making food for survival has one of the skills I learn even today. For this blog, I will show you how I can turn simple ingredients (remaining food stocks from my shelves) into a “so-called” gourmet pasta you will ever tasted.
The trick: get an “not-so-expensive” pasta powder mix and Jolly Mushroom to do the “gourmet touch.”
- 4 cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 2 medium red onions, chopped
- 4 Teaspoon of olive oil or regular cooking oil
- 1/2 kilos of cherry tomatoes of 3 large ripped tomatoes.
- 2 cans of tuna (in oil), drained (set aside the drained oil from the can)
- 1 can of Jolly Mushroom, sliced
- 1 kilo pasta (any kind)
- 1 pack of McCormick Herb and Garlic Pasta Powder Mix
- Step 1: Cook the pasta till’ “Al Dente.” Set Aside
- Step 2: Saute garlic and onions till’ slightly brown.
- Step 3: Add the tomatoes and saute until soften.
- Step 4: Add sliced Jolly Mushrooms and saute
- Step 5: Add the drained tuna and saute together with other ingredients.
- Step 6: Toss the pasta to the saute mixture. Mix well.
- Step 7: Sprinkle 1 pack of McCormick Herb and Garlic Pasta Powder Mix gradually. Make sure the powder is mixed well to the pasta.
- Step 8: Mix all ingredients well and pour the oil from the canned tuna.
- Step 9: ENJOY EATING with or without cheese on top.
What an easy way of cooking pasta. Especially the amount of all ingredients cost only less than 130 pesos! Awesome.
You can check the procedures in my Facebook or YouTube Account.
And for lovelier blog post, you can visit and subscribe at my website and social media accounts