Mang Inasal bestseller Chicken Inasal, Pork Barbeque, Pork Sisig, Bangus Sisig, and Palabok are all sure to be your family’s next irresistible food craving this holiday season. And with the mouth-watering comfort food now made available for take-out and delivery from Mang Inasal, having that laidback yet sumptuous meal, can now be had at any time and day of the week.
Available for takeout and delivery, their family-sized meals are good for 4 to 5 people, perfect for that at-home spread. From Mang Inasal’s kitchen straight to your table, the restaurant employs the strictest food preparation safety standards.
Mang Inasal FamilyFamily-Sized Meals for your Extra Cravings
Because Filipino loves to share food, Mang Inasal has bundle of meals suited for every family member and barkadas to dig in (All prices do not include the delivery charges):
- There’s the juicy Chicken Inasal, 4 pieces Paa Large (price starts at Php 360),
- The Pork Barbeque, 10 sticks (price starts at Php329), for those grand Sunday family get-togethers.
- The Pork Sisig, good for 4-5 people (price starts at Php309), perfectly paired with an ice-cold glass of your favorite drink.
- Bangus Sisig, good for 4-5 people (price starts at Php349) or,
- The Palabok, good for 4 people (price starts at Php199), both dishes oozing with flavor.
So, for your family’s next food craving, try out their most loved dishes—available in family size. Ordering online is easy via GrabFood, foodpanda and LALAFOOD or via Mang Inasal’s FB Messenger Chatbot Jose!
For a complete listing of Mang Inasal stores that offer takeout and delivery services, visit https://stores.jfc.com.ph/manginasal.html. Customers can likewise join their Viber Community or follow their official Facebook page (@MangInasalPhilippines) to keep track of the latest promos, product offers, and more from their favorites.