GrabMart has been a helping companion for my grocery needs, especially we’re still in the middle of a pandemic; there are many ways for us to get our essentials while in the comfort of our home. And for busy times like this, it is good that they finally have SM Supermarket as one of their partner merchants.
With this new feature, GrabMart is here to give everyone a chance to place orders from selected SM markets via the app- including SM Supermarket, Hypermarket, and Savemore- and receive their orders safely and effectively.
With the variety of grocery essentials and deals, I was able to get my grocery essentials without the hassle by simply following these easy steps:
- Open Grab App and visit the GrabMart category
- Choose the nearest SM Supermarket and Choose from the variety of essentials and grocery items you want to buy.
- Once you’re done picking items for your cart, you can choose a mode of payment via Cash on Delivery, GrabPay, or Visa/Mastercard Bank.
- And for perks, choose the available “My Mart Reward” vouchers and get various discounts and free delivery rewards.
- Place your order and wait for the friendly Grab rider to deliver your grocery items.
The good thing about getting your grocery items at GrabMart is you will able to get your items safe and fast, just the way you like it. And because Grab is following safety protocols, rest assure that the groceries you order will not bring home any virus or germs.
So what are you waiting for? Be all set for your online shopping experience with Grab and SM and check out Grab’s Facebook page. Shop your way at SM Supermalls and GrabMart, for they have it all for you.