Lumina Homes is here to finally give Filipinos a new way to have their dream home. As they partnered with the online shopping app Lazada to give more shoppers more opportunity to plan and buy an affordable house and lot.
Lumina Homes, the affordable house and lot segment of Vista Land, has over 50 projects in key cities and municipalities nationwide, such as in Bulacan, Rizal, Pampanga, Bataan, Zambales, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac, Pangasinan, La Union, Cagayan, Isabela, Cavite, Batangas, Laguna, Quezon, Camarines Norte, Albay, Sorsogon, Negros Occidental, Iloilo, Capiz, Cebu, Agusan del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Bukidnon, Misamis Occidental, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and South Cotabato.
Lumina Homes has been all-digital with future-ready innovations like an engaging website, 360-degree virtual home tours, online payment facilities, and stores in top online shopping platforms like Lazada.
Here is a step by step guide on how to avail Lumina Homes e-voucher in Lazada:
- Go to Lumina’s official Lazada Store at www.lazada.com.ph/shop/lumina-homes.
- Check Lumina’s available e-vouchers. Read the e-voucher description. You may also click the Chat Seller button for more information before purchasing any questions about the e-voucher. You can expect an immediate response since a certified Lumina Marketing Representative is always on standby to attend to inquiries.
- Choose your preferred e-voucher, then click Add to Cart or Buy Now.
- Fill-out required Payment Details and Buyer’s Information.
- Review details, then Check Out to pay for the transaction.
You can conveniently pay using debit or credit card or digital wallets like GCash and Lazada Wallet.
After buying an e-voucher of Lumina Homes through Lazada, what comes next?
Here is how to secure a Lumina Unit after purchasing an e-voucher:
- After receiving your Lazada purchase confirmation, go back to Lumina’s official Lazada Store and click the “Chat Now” button.
- You will be attended by a seller (certified Lumina Marketing Representative) who will provide you with available blocks and lots on your chosen Lumina Homes’ project.
- Once you have selected a specific unit, the Seller will give you reservation documents via email to complete the reservation process.
Lumina Homes are built with high-quality materials and cost from Php 500,000 to Php 1,700,000. If Pag-IBIG Fund qualified as a “low-income earner,” a buyer can pay as low as Php 1,898 a month at 3% interest for a brand new house and lot in a safe and secure Lumina community.
Sparing no expense, developments of Lumina Homes are part of master-planned communities that come complete with amenities like a basketball court, community hall, mini gardens and playground, and commercial areas. By building communities with accessible locations that are close to major thoroughfares, schools, hospitals, transport hubs, and business and leisure centers, Lumina builds a self-sustaining community and provides every Juan the pride of homeownership.