Filipinos like us just love celebrations. From birthdays to the simple success, we want to celebrate it with food and festivities. But the unusual question is this: Is it possible to be gorgeous and celebrate at the same time? At Bangs Prime Salon, it’s glamorously possible as they launched the first-ever “Salon Party” package for their ever loving customers.
As part of their growing success, they launching their “Salon Party” as first in the Philippines in salon packages that will let you have a celebration of a lifetime while having an expert pampering salon experience. It’s like bringing the salon to your party at its finest. Bangs Prime Salon offers a party experience that is “really stress free”: Pampering, Your Way and No Hassle. Everything in Bang’s Salon is about Pampering: Interiors, Music, Refreshments, Massages and Scent.
During their “Salon Party” launch, The Voice Philippines’ Timmy Pavino, gave his fans an intimate salon expert experience with the staff and the executives of Bangs Prime Salon. They also joined with 5th Gen, Ms. Jean Uvero from “Nail It” Salon, Vince Apostol and David Cabawatan by Star Image and other guest.
Process of tentative booking:
- Customers can request for Tentative Booking via Phone, Digital and E-mail or Walk in.
- The 1st customer to book on the DATE & SLOT: 1st Priority
- We can only accept up to 2nd and 3rd priority.
- Tentative Booking will last only for 3 DAYS.
- Customers who are not able to confirm their booking in 3 DAYS will automatically be bumped off from their priority list, followed by the 2nd priority.
- CONFIRMATION CAN BE PERFORMED VIA SIGNING A CONTRACT WITH DEPOSIT.
For more updates and promotions of Bangs Prime Salon, just visit their website at www.bangstnj.com.ph or visit their Facebook and Instagram accounts.