Most of us will never lack of ideas to earn money. With this ever fast-paced world that’s move with internet and social media connection, you will never excuse anymore that you can’t earn money. For all the shopping needs, we have shopping apps like Shopee, Lazada, Amazon, etc. For fast sending of information, we have messenger, YahooMail, Gmail, etc. And for some who wants to earn money online, there’s AdSense, Online Ads and the recent buzz today: Blockchain. Blockchain is often called as “bitcoin” or “cryptocurrency” and it is a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank. Here’s the “irony” for this type of Blockchain, people often have some bad speculations about it. No wonder why only 1% of the population is knowledgeable about this cryptocurrency.
This ongoing struggle of businesses both large and small scale has inspired business education company John Calub Training International to partner with Token News Hong Kong to conduct the first ever DEBC 2018, which stands for Digital marketing, E-commerce and Blockchain Congress 2018, happening this May 26, 2018 (Saturday) at the grand ballroom of the Luxent Hotel in Timog Avenue, Quezon City from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Token News Hong Kong and John Calub Training International have assembled high caliber speakers and experts who will take the stage to open the minds of Pinoys on how they can re-engineer their businesses to match the latest technological trends as well as update them on the newest ways and fastest ways of making big money using only the Internet without leaving their homes. Here are some of the topics covered:
• How to grow your profits through digital marketing (blogging, viral videos, search engine optimization, social media ads) – presented by Carl Ocab, who was recently featured in the cover of Forbes’ Magazine as one of the Internet Millennial Millionaires (“30 Under 30” Cover Story)
• How to ride the e-commerce boom and expand your business globally – presented by John Calub, Philippines’ No. 1 Success Coach and CEO of Success Mall
• Introduction to Blockchain and Smart Contracts – presented by Michael Brucal, CEO of ZendCreative
• How to earn millions through cryptocurrency trading without leaving your home presented by Ariel Wanag, President of CryptoMaster Traders, Incorporated
• How to start your own cryptocurrency mining business – presented by Akili Polee – CEO Of Pinnacle Mining (United States of America)
• The future of tokens and e-commerce – Token News Hong Kong and Riku Onuma – COO of Kings Coin (Hong Kong).
The highlight of this educational program is the presentation of King’s Coin, a new cryptocurrency that boasts a transaction speed that parallels that of VISA. Most cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum take a lot of processing time. But through this new technological revolution, according to the Chief Operating Officer of King’s Coin Riku Onuma, secure, trustworthy e-commerce transactions through blockchain technology can now be experienced by businesses around the globe.
Who should attend? Business owners/entrepreneurs, working executives, sales and marketing people and all those interested to experience digital transformation in their businesses and those who want to gain financial freedom are all welcome to take part in this whole-day series of learning sessions.
As an exciting bonus, the first 250 participants who arrive and register at the venue on May 26 will receive a free bitcoin! Special prizes from the workshop games shall also be given away such as a 32-inch LCD flatscreen tv, a brand new mobile phone, and others.
Tickets for 5 this event are available for only P750 (General Seating) and P1,500 (VIP Seating with lunch) at all SM Tickets outlets (https://smtickets.com/events/view/6754#). For inquiries, you may contact John Calub Training, Internatonal office at (02) 877-9479 or txt KC Lutao 09151098357. For updates LIKE facebook fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/JohnCalubTraining/