We want all a getaway from the busy city noise. But with all the traffic and hassle of the expense, it’s hard to leave your house and just chill out with your family. Well, let me give you a good glimpse of what a garden hotel looks like; right in the heart of Pasay City.
The Selah Garden Hotel was made for your easy escape away from the buzz of the city life with less cost. Now you might be thinking: cheap-priced hotels means cheap rooms, cheap amenities, etc. But let me clear the air for you. The day me with my blogger friends experienced an overnight stay with this garden hotel, it’s indeed an chill-out place to be.
The rooms of Selah Garden Hotel are calm, clean and refreshing to the eyes ones you enter in. With all the room accommodations of other hotels in the metro, what makes Selah’s rooms different.
It can FIT IN ANY FAMILY and BARKADA SIZE without ANY STRESS
Whether it’s for family or friend’s getaway, Selah Hotel’s room can fit any size. What makes it so special is their complete amenities for every room.
Their “Clique Room” is an air-conditioned room that is designed to accommodate cliques or groups of ten pax. It provides complimentary wifi access and even a TV cable. There is a clean and spacious shared toilet and bath for all the four Clique Rooms. True to its name, the Clique Room is perfect for “barkadas,” as it allows for a large group of friends to crash in the same space. And the best part: its cost starts at 800 pesos/pax.If you’re with family, there’s a many room choices that fits whatever family size you’re in. You can choose from the following room themes:
- The Fantastic Loft (₱ 5,100 PER NIGHT) is perfect for a family of four to five. It is air-conditioned and has its dining area. It has a toilet and bath that comes with a set of toiletries. The Fantastic Loft has complimentary wifi access and flat screen tv with cable.
- The Fabulous Suite (₱ 5,900 PER NIGHT) is an air-conditioned room for a family of five. It has a toilet and bath with a set of toiletries. It has a flat screen tv with cable, complimentary wifi access and a refrigerator. It has a loft and an access to a veranda that is overlooking the pool and activity area.
- The Cozy Room ( ₱ 3,800 PER NIGHT) provides deluxe accommodations for two or three pax. It has a complimentary wifi access and flat screen tv with cable. Its toilet and bath comes with a set of toiletries. The Cozy Room has a refrigerator and tea and coffee station. It has an access to the veranda that is overlooking the pool and the activity area.
- The Stellar Suite ( 13,000 PER NIGHT) is designed to comfortably sleep a group of ten pax. It is an air-conditioned room with a loft, a living space and a dining area with a refrigerator and a microwave oven for heating food. It has a toilet and bath that comes with a set of toiletries. The Stellar Suite provides complimentary wifi access and a flat screen with cable.
2. The Prices of every room will NOT BREAK THE BANK
Just like I said, cheap hotel price doesn’t mean cheap hotel rooms/amenities. The rooms of Selah Hotel has amenities that you can get better than other hotels, with less cost. It’s like checking in a resort without spending 10k for an overnight stay. The best part, these are the amenities that will make your experience the best yet (subjected to the type of hotel room):
- with breakfast (based on room amenity you choose)
- Air-conditioned room
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Welcome drinks
- Safe deposit box
- 24-hr room service
- TV with cable channel
- Daily Complimentary bottled water/pax
- Hot and cold shower with toiletries set
- 24-hr elevator service
- Laundry service upon request
In conclusion, staying in any room you choose in Selah Garden Hotel will definitely not going to stress out your budget and it will give you new perspective to a chill city-cation; right in the heart of Pasay City. Check-in now at Selah Garden Hotel and see the difference it can make for you and your hotel budget.
The Selah Garden Hotel
2715 Park Ave, Pasay City, Metro Manila
Tel. nos: +632-511-1331/+632-508-9141
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org