Maya is here to make your financial goals possible. As they recently launched Personal Goals, the newest digital banking feature that empowers users to save for different life goals while earning 6% per annum, one of the highest interest rates in the market.
Under the Savings feature, you can easily set up to five active goals at a time and put a target amount and deadline of up to six months. The best part is that you can get a 6% interest rate on your Personal Goals savings for up to P1 million, per goal.
“Achieving goals, even small ones, feels great. The Personal Goals feature can help Filipinos set their own goals, track their progress, and celebrate milestones. It’s a great way to help our users master their money and make the savings experience more delightful,” said Angelo Madrid, Maya Bank President.
Getting started with your Personal Goals is easy:
- Go to Savings on the app and tap “Create a Personal Goal”
- Select the mood that best fits your particular goal.
- Enter the goal name, due date, and goal amount, and hit Continue.
- Check your goal details, tap Confirm, and key in the one-time password (OTP).
- Deposit money to start your saving goals and enjoy a 6% interest rate along the way!
Putting money to your Maya Savings is easy. Customers can deposit via Pesonet to their Savings and Personal Goals accounts. They can also quickly cash in to their app wallet for free at over 90,000 touchpoints nationwide and transfer the fund to their savings accounts at no cost. The app’s free cash in touchpoints include all Maya Centers, BPI and Unionbank online, Ministop, Robinsons Supermarket, Shopwise, Palawan Pawnshop, and more.