Taking local Chocolates to the next level this Christmas. As Hiraya Artisan Chocolates is now available to get your chocolate cravings locally-good. HIRAYA is an ancient Filipino word which means “the fruit of one’s hopes, dreams, and aspirations.” This Filipino bean-to-bar chocolate came from a company who sources cacao directly from local farmers, following sustainable, socially conscious practices, and fair trade principles to the country.
The mission, more than giving locally-good chocolates to people, is to improve the lives of our cacao farmer communities through direct and fair trade. Which as to date, they have one (1) community composed of 58 farmers in Brgy. Malabog, Davao City. Their vision is to produce a strong brand of fine quality chocolate and chocolate products. This makes them very locally-good.
- 72% Dark Chocolate Single-Origin Davao (85g)
* Flavor Profile: fruity with just a slight hint of bitterness
* 100% locally sourced ingredients, all-natural, hand harvested cacao
* No preservatives, no additives, no artificial flavors, suitable for vegans
* SRP: PHP180.00
- Hiraya x Kalsada Chocolate Bar with Coffee Nibs (70g)
* Flavor Profile: strong and robust coffee notes
* Featuring premium coffee beans sourced from the highlands of Sitio Belis, Benguet Province
* Collaboration with Kalsada Coffee—a social enterprise
based in Manila and Seattle that promotes specialty coffee from the Philippines
* SRP: PHP200.00
To a locally-good chocolates for Christmas, there’s no better way to have it than have it with Hiraya Chocolates.
Contact them at:
Office c/o Roots Katipunan Unit 106 FBR Arcade Bldg.,
317 Katipunan Avenue Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Mobile: Arvin Peralta 0917-8511685